Bleach: After Light
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach: Afterlight!
Season: Spring
Staff!
Head Admin
ChaoZi

Avacyn

Quick Links

The Current Plot
Rules
Face Claim Listings
Templates
The Grading System
Organisations
Race Specs
Location Information
Canon Listing
The Ultimate
Gaining Forms
Making groups

Organisations

Gotei 13
The Espada
Xcution
Vandenreich

Latest topics
» Decide on the forum [Members Poll]
Regarding Templates EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm by ChaoZi

» The Hero of Justice
Regarding Templates EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm by Saiyer

» Heyo.
Regarding Templates EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am by Saiyer

» Oops
Regarding Templates EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Saiyer

» Meet the Maker [Chaozi intro]
Regarding Templates EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 am by Kimmi

» Follia Omicida (Togabito) [WIP]
Regarding Templates EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm by Kururai

» Espada Heirarchy
Regarding Templates EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm by Kimmi

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Regarding Templates EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm by ChaoZi

» Punishment Act
Regarding Templates EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm by ChaoZi

Top posters
ChaoZi
Regarding Templates I_vote_lcapRegarding Templates I_voting_barRegarding Templates I_vote_rcap 
Kimmi
Regarding Templates I_vote_lcapRegarding Templates I_voting_barRegarding Templates I_vote_rcap 
Kururai
Avacyn
zetsurin
gokol
Saiyer
Yoruichi Shihōin
NekoTina
Marshal
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is gokol

Our users have posted a total of 115 messages in 69 subjects
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Bleach The WorldCrossing Field :// a sword art online roleplay
Devil Never Cry

Pending Affiliates.
FAIRY TAIL ROLE PLAY
Regarding Templates LrX7gOM

Regarding Templates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaoZi
Admin
ChaoZi

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
Regarding Templates Left_bar_bleue0/100Regarding Templates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Regarding Templates Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Templates   Regarding Templates EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:10 am

Regarding Templates

Amount to Write: There are certain parts of a Template that have word minimums. Reason for this, is so that we do not have people posting one line for an appearance and expecting that to get approved. We like to keep things casual and not force the members into doing too much work but we are also realistic. You don't get a job by writing one liners. Thus, the following have limits:

Appearances: 
All Appearances require at least 4 lines of text.

Personality: 
All Personalities require at least 4 lines of text.

History: 
All Histories require at least 3 paragraphs with a minimum of 4 lines each.

Abilities: 
All abilities need to be descriptive, but we do not enforce a minimum. Instead, we require an easily understood method of use, a potential weakness and a way to get around it.
Template changes: You may have noticed that unlike other forums, we do not use any snazzy, super cool graphical templates. this is because we do not want to force you into using a template you may not like the look of or know how to change. Thus, we give everyone the skeleton of a template that you may edit as you see fit. However, they must retain ALL required information.

Images: You may add images to an application if you so wish. Sometimes, the image will stretch the forum and when that happens, we recommend putting the image into a spoiler tag like so:

Spoiler:

Being Powerless: If your'e looking at our templates and think 'I don't want any powers' then the easiest thing to do is to not fill out any bits you do not want your character to have. Appearance, personality and History however are mandatory.

The different forms and releases: You may have noticed that applications such as the Shinigami and Arrancar are riddled with forms you can utilise. What you must keep in mind, is that not every character gets every form that you fill out. So, even though you have shown us your shikai and bankai in the application and approved it, your overall grade may not actually allow you to use it.

Back to top Go down
https://afterlight.forumotion.co.uk

Regarding Templates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Light :: General :: Rules-
Jump to:  
^ Back to Top