Bleach: After Light
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach: Afterlight!
Season: Spring
Staff!
Head Admin
ChaoZi

Avacyn

Quick Links

The Current Plot
Rules
Face Claim Listings
Templates
The Grading System
Organisations
Race Specs
Location Information
Canon Listing
The Ultimate
Gaining Forms
Making groups

Organisations

Gotei 13
The Espada
Xcution
Vandenreich

Latest topics
» Decide on the forum [Members Poll]
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm by ChaoZi

» The Hero of Justice
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm by Saiyer

» Heyo.
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am by Saiyer

» Oops
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Saiyer

» Meet the Maker [Chaozi intro]
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 am by Kimmi

» Follia Omicida (Togabito) [WIP]
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm by Kururai

» Espada Heirarchy
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm by Kimmi

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm by ChaoZi

» Punishment Act
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm by ChaoZi

Top posters
ChaoZi
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] I_vote_lcapSuzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] I_voting_barSuzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] I_vote_rcap 
Kimmi
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] I_vote_lcapSuzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] I_voting_barSuzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] I_vote_rcap 
Kururai
Avacyn
zetsurin
gokol
Saiyer
Yoruichi Shihōin
NekoTina
Marshal
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is gokol

Our users have posted a total of 115 messages in 69 subjects
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Bleach The WorldCrossing Field :// a sword art online roleplay
Devil Never Cry

Pending Affiliates.
FAIRY TAIL ROLE PLAY
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] LrX7gOM

Suzu Zumizimu Arrancar [done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zetsurin

zetsurin

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] Left_bar_bleue0/100Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] Empty
PostSubject: Suzu Zumizimu Arrancar [done]   Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 am

||SUZU || ZUMIZIMU ||

Character Name: Suzu Zumizimu = Little Bell, Drying Water
Character True Age: 812 Years Old
Character Appearance Age: Six, however, she can change her age at will.
Character Gender: Female
Orientation: Freelancer

Personality:
•Favorite Color: Crimson red, this is because it brings back happy memories of her consuming people.

•Favorite food: Adjuchas and soulreaper... She may be an Arrancar now, but she still likes to feed on them.

•Favorite flower: Pink and red camellia blossom though the scent is light she still loves them and their beauty.

• Habits: Experimenting on people she thinks of this as fun. In her own words, "Nothing is better than when I have a living thing cut open, and its heart in my hands still beating."

•Likes: She enjoys walking in the dead of night while most other life makes itself scarce. She also has a fondness for water and enjoys swimming.

•Dislikes: She dislikes sunlight with a passion. In her Familiar days it caused her a lot of pain.

•Fears: Suzu speaks for herself, "People fear what they don't understand; as someone who seeks out knowledge, fear is only a hindrance.”

•Loyalty: She is Loyal to her research... not so much to people

•Flaws: She is reckless at times and puts her own life or those of others in danger for what she believes to be the greater good.

•Goals: To transcend past being a hollow of any kind. She wants to remove her mask and fill the hole to become a completely new being.

•Friendly: She can act friendly and likes talking to people.

•Flirt: She is a flirt, if she is drinking. Both with blood or alcohol. Both from a man or woman, it doesn't really matter.

•Sexuality: Bi-curious: She has not met the right person in her life and though she is a flirt she has not done *that* with anyone.

• Ethnicity: She doesn't talk about this, but it is clear she is not Japanese, no matter how much she wishes she were.

• Occupation: Some will call her a mad scientist, but she does not see what she does the same way as them.

•Elegance: She can act elegant if there is a need for it. After all, people like to get a good feeling off someone... who may be cutting in to them later. By acting elegant she can give a good first impression

•Hates: She really hates being called a hollow. She is alright with Arroncar... for now but she has gone through a lot of experimenting on herself to make her hole small and what little part of her mask that is left is all so small and easily hidden.

•Snapping Point: It takes some button pushing... But when she snaps ... run, just RUN.

•Confident: She has a lot of self-confidence. If something looks hopeless to her, she will try her best not to show it and overcome the hopelessness.

•Zodiac: Traditional cancer Traits. Emotional and loving, Intuitive and imaginative, Shrewd and cautious, Protective and sympathetic, But on the dark side. Changeable and moody. Overemotional and touchy. Clinging and unable to let go.

• General Personality: She is outgoing and hyperactive. She loves to joke and acts like a kid. She thinks there is no point stressing over small things, so she is a pretty laid back kind of girl, but can be serious if it's needed. She likes to live a care-free lifestyle. She walks the world looking to see all she can. Her curiosity gets the best of her a lot. She loves to play with people as well.

•Physical-body: It goes without saying one who controls the age they look also controls to some degree there body’s Physical form. But this is not a full control as some things don't change with her age. One example of this is eye color. Eyes won’t change with age. As well all her ages have an unmistakable resemblance. It would be hard to be fool by her body unless you were a fool to start with. When in her child form she is really limited by her height, reach. To the same end she also feels limited in the adult form from all the excess weight and ... "baggage" that comes with aging. But her teen form is perfectly in the middle. It is not to short and not too heavy either. It is just right for anything.

•Hair:Silver hair that seems to shine in the light. Almost like that you'd think an angel would have. Both when in child and adult forms she seems to like long hair more. This is because she does not use those ages to fight a lot and are mainly recreational. Her teen form is use a lot for recreational activity to but she finds it more suited for battle as well. To that end it normally has shorter hair.

•Eye color: Her eyes are her most defining feature as they are bi-colored. One being a cool sapphire blue that just looking at it instills a sense of calmness. The other a blood red and can easley strike fear in those who see it.

•Clothing: just as any girl she does not like to where the same thing all the time. But her most popular outfit is as follows.
A dark tinted blue button down patty-coat with a lighter blue-under shirt. Tide around the neck by a red ribbon. Her skirt matches her coat beautifully and is trimmed in black lace. This black lace flows nicely with her black stockings.

•Hollow Hole: rights hands pawn only has a hole in her fully Sealed state.

•Bone Appearance: A ring on list right hand model finger.

Racial Abilities

[*]Flight: is capable of flying supernaturally

[*]Enhanced Cero: As an energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. Suzu's being able to easily remove a city block from the face of the planet if she puts enough energy in to it.

[*]Enhanced Bala: As all Arrancar already have the ability to fire consecutive Bala blasts at the enemy Suzu also possesses this ability. But Suzu’s is the full strength of a normal cero from a D grade .This is because all Bala are normally weaker than the user’s cero and Suzu being so strong putting this much energy out is child’s play.

[*]Broadcast: ability to broadcast information of whatever she is currently seeing or experiencing to other Arrancar,

[*]Descorrer: a technique used by Espada-level Arrancar and sometimes others, to open a Garganta between the living world and Hueco Mundo

[*]Enhanced Flesh Hierro: Suzu's Hierro is extremely durable though it appears and feels just as soft as normal skin. Suzu has developed this form of Hierro to keep its strength but unlike some other Hierro that are harden like armor hers allows for maximum mobility. The way of explaining how this Hierro works is it reacts based off of elasticity. If anything comes in contact with her body rather it physical or energy it puts a force on the Hierro. Such as the explosive force of a cero or the force of something hitting against it. The Hierro than hardens to keep its form from changing or braking. The actual strength of the Hierro is determined by her Grade.

[*]Pesquisa: An Arrancar ability to measure and locate spiritual pressure Pesquisa functions similarly to sonar, through a radiating pulse sent outwards from the user which reacts to sources of reiatsu within a certain proximity, allowing them to determine the location of any sensed individuals and granting them an indication of how powerful they actually are.

[*]Sonído : The Arrancar equivalent to a Shinigami's Shunpo. While somewhat similar to Hohō in regards to function and speed, Sonído appears to be more instinctual, seemingly requiring no previous knowledge to perform. Suzu has learned away of performing a silent Sonído. she has done this by studying the Shinigami's Shunpo and using what she learned to perfect and tweaked her own Sonído.

[*]Soul-Body Separation: This technique allows Suzu to forcibly extract a living spirit from his/her body. The soul is still attached by the Chain of Fate and can be saved but if it is broken then the soul can prevent the Encroachment so long as he/she is placed inside a soulless body or animal.

[*]Grand ray cero: Is a Cero that only Espada are capable of using. It is performed by mixing an Espada's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. It is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, capable of disturbing the fabric of space, it also seems to spin like a razor upon release as it compresses and decompresses due to the sheer speed and raw power. It is stated by Ulquiorra that using a Gran Rey Cero is one of two things that are forbidden while inside Las Noches, as it is so overwhelming that it could destroy the fortress. (will be marked out if I don’t get a spot in the Espada.)

[*]Highly Perceptive : Suzu has demonstrated an ability to be very detail oriented when it comes to fighting. She notices her opponent's mannerisms and discerns with ease the reasons behind those actions and the weaknesses and strengths of her opponents. She is also able to look at unfamiliar attacks and figure out the way they work just by viewing at least once.

[*]Rapid mind: This is an Ability made possible by her Highly Perceptive ability and her cognition. By speeding up her brains rate of thinking time looks to be moving slower allowing her to see incoming attacks easily and react to them without mercy. This Ability combined with her General Speed and Sonido can allow her body to move at the same speed that she thinks and by doing this she can avoid attacks easily and find openings to attack her opponent.

[*]Expert Swordsmanship. Suzu does not like to use a sword. But that being said she knows how really well. This has come from a life time of training with one.

[*]Hysterical strength: to put it simply there are three kinds of muscles. Red muscles, pink muscles, and white muscles each have their use. But through genetic modification Suzu has made it so her body only has altered pink muscles. What was the point in her doing this? Strength. By building her muscles to have a lot of small capillaries and mitochondria she has made a muscle that not only can last a long time in continual use but can put out a great amount of force. This all results in her being able to break a 3 inch seki seki stone with her physical Strength.( Is only a written expression of how she can be so small yet have so much strength. Her actual strength is determined by grade.)

•Immunity: immune to all known diseases and pathogens with the exclusion of character abilities.

Sealed Zanpakutô:
A sword with a double edged blade. The hand guard is a forked like emblem. The hand guard and hilt are one solid piece all Arrancar Seal there power in to a sword. All Suzu powers are in the hilt. Though her spiritual pressure determines the strength of the blade same as any other Arrancar/ Shinigami. But she does this in case the blade gets broke this is the same in her altered Zanpakutô.

Altered Zanpakutô
Suzu has developed a way to make her Zanpakutô change not unlike shikai. The blade is like a chain sword. It’s does not get stronger. And at full extent is only 6 meters long. She can control if the chain links are lose stiff the links as to make them unmoving. However she can only do 2 or 3 chain whip attacks before it must return to gather. But attacks done will the blade is stiff don't count.

Power restriction: Allows Suzu to limit her own level of overall power effectively making her seem weaker than her really is to others. When doing this it is purely negative for her as she truly becomes weaker. Attacks that normally would not starch her could badly hurt her seeing her Hierro would be lower as all stats would drop to that of the grade she picks range.
[*]

Resserecion

[*]

Resserecion Name: Shi no yoroi) Armor of death
Release Phrase: (now open your eyes and reveal the beast of old)
Release Actions: kiss the sword. After the kiss the sword will brake done as if in to dust and fade away.
Resserecion Abilities:

Cero Oscuras (黒虚閃 (セロ・オスキュラス), sero osukyurasu; Spanish for "Dark Zero," Japanese for "Black Hollow Flash"): is an Arrancar variation of the Cero technique. The Cero Oscuras' range is vast and its attack power is massive. It shattered Ichigo Kurosaki's entire Hollow mask, critically injuring him in the process. It destroyed half of the dome over Las Noches. The Cero Oscuras is far more powerful than an average Cero.

•Cero-body: she can fire cero's from many of her body parts.the body parts are as listed. feet, hands/fingers, elbow, knees.

•Rapid Cero: she can fire a normal cero without warning.

• Regeneration (超速再生, Chōsoku Saisei; lit. "Ultra-Fast Regeneration") is the ability that allows a Hollow to
heal most injuries quickly, with the exception of the destruction of the head or vital organs.

• Matter Manipulation: Suzu can now control matter and subsequently manipulating matter at will. Controlling both the shape and density of it making her able to use any number of weapons. By the use of nonliving matter ( or that used by other people) around her she can break it down to the potential energy that it holds and make said potential energy reform in to new matter. This new matter being a forged item of some kind. the item can be made to disappear after she is done using it.

Limitations of Matter Manipulation: this cannot be used for energy or a bomb of any kind as the matter is converted to energy and back into matter instantly. So she cannot use the potential energy of the matter in any other way than reforming it to another form of matter. More complex items it will take planning for and time. So she can't just make a deeply intricate gun right off the top of her head. Basic weapons can be made at a whim such as plane swords and things. A list of the complex items she has thought up will be made.

As well it takes a lot of mental ability to make a weapon right so if she is ever under any form of mental stress the item could have flaws in its forging making it easily breakable or not function right. Complex items will also have their own limitations and need staff approval before use.

Suzu can’t use the potential energy for anything other than Matter. So she must use her own energy for the Manipulation. Smaller items taking less energy' as bigger ones take more. The plane things only take about the same as a normal cero. For the Complex item it will be covered in its detail on the list.

[*]

History
Life

her mother gave her the name of Iolya-Báthory. She was born into a Hungarian noble family. Her mother was Elizabeth Báthory. Father unknown. She was not fathers by Elizabeth's husband Ferencz Nádasdy. This is sure due to the fact that he was dead at the time of conception. So the pregnancy and birth was kept secret from most. If Elizabeth had another baby so soon it would have looked bad on her. Iolya's dad was a married man that cheated on his wife with Elizabeth as well. Iolya's father was another noble but she docent knows who. Once Elizabeth divested herself of her children born from Ferencz, who were sent to relatives. they don’t even know of Iolya's berth.

Iolya was razed differently than her half-blood siblings. She was properly educated like a noble. But she was to act like a servant win people were around. She had to learn things a servant would do like cleaning and household chores. As well she had more freedom such as she could play all she wanted to and going to the village win she likes. As long as she did not tell people her last name.
Iolya's mother did love her a lot. She was kind and a good protective mother. But to the young servant girls she was more like a monster. Elizabeth would torture the other servant girls and even let Iolya watch and take part in some. Iolya did enjoy it but unlike her mother it was not a sexual thing for Iolya. Iolya was fascinated by the human body and she loved it when her mother let her "play" whit one of the girls. Iolya would try and see how much pain and how long she can keep a girl alive before she dies. Testing the human bodies’ resiliency. As well she had a taste for blood and was known to drink it.

Death.

On December 30, 1612 Count György raided the castle. He was horrified by what he found in it. One dead girl in the main room drained of blood and another alive whose body had been pierced with holes. In the dungeon they discovered several living girls, some of whose bodies had been pierced several times. Below the castle, they exhumed the bodies of some 50 girls. Most of the girls were tortured for weeks or even months. They were cut with scissors, pricked with pins, even prodded with burning irons onto short spikes in a cage hung from the ceiling to provide Bathory with a "blood shower" Iolya who was not recognize as nobility was found to have taken part in the killings. As such she was sentence to death by beheading and cremated after. She was only 12 when she died.

hollowfication:

even as a ghost she kept torturing other souls she would come across. These dark thoughts and feelings made her turn into a hollow. Unlike most her body did not break apart and reform. But the mask started to form on her.

Lesser Familiar: she lost her mind becoming like a beast. She killed indiscriminately. Souls, living people, hollows.. Any things she found she would try and devour it. She would jump from Hueco Mundo to the living world a lot and never staying in the same town for more than 2 days. So not meany soul reapers found her. The ones that did fell prey to her.

Gillian:
As a Gillian she spent most her time in the forest of menos eating others. Day in and day out she was different from all the other Gillian she was bigger and looks a lot more monstrous than they did.
Adjuchas:

By the 1800s she was an Adjuchas. she was a humanoid. She also gained a sense of right and wrong. She thinks she absorbed it from someone she had eaten. This is when she got into science as well. No longer acting like an animal. Instead she would study her pray and learning how it moves and what powers it had. She would try and learn how their power worked as well dissecting if needed. With hollow you must keep them alive as you dissect them but no one really cares in Hueco Mundo if someone is screaming.
ARRANCAR:
She encased herself in a cocoon like shell deep in a small cave in the forest of menos. After months of meditation and undergoing metamorphosis. The shell breaks away. She became a arrancar. She had regained her human appearance for the most part.

It was thru her experiments she was able to minimize her hollow hole and move it to her rights hand and as well make her mask tack the form of a fullfinger ring on the right hands model finger

Grade: Once you have been given character grades, you can paste them into here.

Face Claims: Repeat as necessary

sword girls -  Iri flina - zetsurin - suzu

sword girls -  luna flina - zetsurin - suzu
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] Left_bar_bleue0/100Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzu Zumizimu Arrancar [done]   Suzu Zumizimu  Arrancar [done] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Ultimate Ability

Ultimate Ability Name: Analyze
Actions: from the use of her red eye.

Description:
[*]Analyze: she has modified her own eye and made it have the ability to analyze things in great detail. By analyzing someone physical movements of their body ”even internal ones“ as well as flow and utilization of energy’s. To learn how a power/ ability works and copies it.

A skill she copied will be added to a list below and available for her use from that point on. But she can only use a max of 3 recalls in one thread. Meaning she can only recall how to use 3 powers/abilities at a time. The reason for this is she some-times must alter her bodies anatomy to preform things as well as converting her own energy in to other forms of energy. This is stressful on her body so doing it any more than 3 would harm her severely.  Also the owner of the power/ability must use said skill first. For if she does not see it she would not know how to use it. There is also a 2 post cool down when using Analyze, meaning she can’t start using the thing she Analyzed tell 2 posts after. *unless the original owner agrees to other wise
LIST

[*]????????????????
Back to top Go down

Suzu Zumizimu Arrancar [done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Light :: Application Time :: Creation Station :: In Progress-
Jump to:  
^ Back to Top