Bleach: After Light
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach: Afterlight!
Season: Spring
Staff!
Head Admin
ChaoZi

Avacyn

Quick Links

The Current Plot
Rules
Face Claim Listings
Templates
The Grading System
Organisations
Race Specs
Location Information
Canon Listing
The Ultimate
Gaining Forms
Making groups

Organisations

Gotei 13
The Espada
Xcution
Vandenreich

Latest topics
» Decide on the forum [Members Poll]
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm by ChaoZi

» The Hero of Justice
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm by Saiyer

» Heyo.
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am by Saiyer

» Oops
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Saiyer

» Meet the Maker [Chaozi intro]
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 am by Kimmi

» Follia Omicida (Togabito) [WIP]
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm by Kururai

» Espada Heirarchy
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm by Kimmi

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm by ChaoZi

» Punishment Act
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm by ChaoZi

Top posters
ChaoZi
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa I_vote_lcapRhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa I_voting_barRhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa I_vote_rcap 
Kimmi
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa I_vote_lcapRhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa I_voting_barRhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa I_vote_rcap 
Kururai
Avacyn
zetsurin
gokol
Saiyer
Yoruichi Shihōin
NekoTina
Marshal
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is gokol

Our users have posted a total of 115 messages in 69 subjects
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Bleach The WorldCrossing Field :// a sword art online roleplay
Devil Never Cry

Pending Affiliates.
FAIRY TAIL ROLE PLAY
Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa LrX7gOM

Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimmi

Kimmi

Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa Empty
PostSubject: Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa   Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 pm

QUINCY TEMPLATE

Name: Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa
Organization: None

Physical Appearance: Describe the characters physical body. This includes hair, height, weight, eye colour, face etc This must be at least 5 lines long.

Clothing:

Describe the clothes the character likes to wear. You can be as descriptive as you want, but make sure you describe the entirety of at least one set of clothing.

Personality:

Rhiannon proves to be very protective of her friends and family, and that stems from her maternal instinct, seeing as how she has a daughter between her and Layla. She's normally the one to nurse others back to help no matter the cost to herself. She'll often stutter and tell them exactly what she was doing while denying it in a single praise.

Mind that she also has a way with words, thus how she makes her money in Sword Art Online. She's know for bargaining with people, somehow convincing them to sell low while she sells high for profit. Her looks often enchant others, even though by nature she's rather shy. Prefering to avoid violence at all costs, Rhiannon uses every open option to avoid fighting since she is rather against of any sort of fighting. Everytime Layla wander off to fight something or go on a quest, Rhiannon has almost no concentration on her work.

Rhiannon tends to day dream often as well, normally whenever she see's a 'material' she likes the look of. Its a wonder how this hasn't spelled her end yet, but with Layla around her almost at all times its easy to see why she's literally forbidden by Layla to go out of town alone. Due to her lack of thought when she chose her skills, Rhiannon is very guarded and reserved, never found in a Player Versus Player Area as the thought of killing another person makes her cringe. She's often hiding when other players come by her, be int behind a tree or around a corner, if only to make the first strike if the need be.

That said, she's a little bit paranoid. Rhiannon doesn't really trust players not to leave her for dead or harm her in some way. That would be her paranoia from school though. Being bullied over looks never helped anyone mentality after all. Though, this isn't to say she's completely weak when she steps out of the safe zone. Being friends with Layla for so long and now a married couple, Rhiannon has become rather brave while being a decent fighter as well. She's the type to think and fight, brains and brawn are better than just one or the other.

Rhiannon has a tendency to... over due things though. She's a rather close up person that prefers to keep within arms reach. This is notably from her time with Reon, as the two where always very close together before she was supposed to move to Australlia.

Quincy Racial Abilities: What abilities do you gain simply from being a Quincy? These include the Reitsu absorption and Spirit weapon abilities

Quincy Tools:

- Seele Shinider

Spirit Weapon:

- Short Bow styled Spirit weapons

Vollstandig Appearance: Describe what your Vollstandig look like as best you can.

Vollstandig Powers: What additional benefits and abilities does your Vollstandig grant you over the usual set granted?

History: Rhiannon Elesmeria Satou-Villa was born on Janurary 4th, 1996 to an ill mother named Lilly Satou who had been a victim of a brutal rape. As she was born, her mother feared even holding her on the premise of her child being ne from the beast of a man that had done this to her. After seeing her baby smile, Lilly's heart melted and she gave in to her baby girl. Naming her Rhiannon from Scotland's Gaelic roots, Lilly took her home and slowly began to raise the young girl.

Through elementary, Rhiannon was made fun of for her white hair and red eyes due to contracting her mother's ill fated disease. Her red eyes came from her father's albino blood, a man Lilly hoped she would never meet. Eventually a younger boy, named Reon and a girl named Layla stepped in and beat up her tormentors due to Rhiannon's own frailness at the time like most females. It was during this time she introduced herself, accidentally giving the name Wong, which was the family name of her supposed father, but never remembered to correct it.

Quickly becoming the Knights and Princess of the school, Layla and Reon became rather popular along with Rhiannon through the years of schooling. During the summer, they would always be together. Sleep overs, playing games, going shopping and even through the arte's and crafts that Rhiannon loved to due peacefully, in contrast to Layla's love for martial arte's and swordsmanship, while Reon seemed to like gaming and computerized tasks.

But it couldn't last as during the fifth grade, Rhiannon and Lilly were to move to Australlia. She cried, baring farewell to Reon before boarding a plain that would never be seen again. A crash occured, and their was only nine survivors. Lilly, Rhiannon and one other younger girl, Layla went back to Scotland. Layla and Rhiannon were whisked into an emergency facility with Lilly, and thankfully the three lived. Spending years in the hospital though, was indeed annoying. It was during these years that Rhiannon remember a social site Reon actively used and sent him a friend request, unknowing that he hadn't used it in some time.

After leaving the hospial, Rhiannon and Layla began a friendship that would evolve come the sixth grade. Rhiannon was once again bullied, but this time Layla protected her from everything. She never let Rhiannon roam alone due to those around them, and after school the three went home to Rhiannon, Lilly and Layla's house. They had adopted Layla some time ago during the hospital as Lilly was released earlier. The two became very close, and then became lovers.

When the Academy came around, Gay and or Lesbian couples we're looked down upon, thus the two became distant since people secretly bullied Rhiannon once again over her looks. Layla, however, was the boy of St. Miator Girls' Academy. She became known as the Knight and Prince while Rhiannon was being called things such as the Witch.

Layla one day came to her defense, finally managing to pry the names out of Rhiannon and wound up thrashing the girls who bullied young Rhiannon. During this life, she began to teach Rhiannon what her martial arte's instructor's taught her. Day by day Rhiannon's body became stronger, and eventually by the end of the year she could defend herself well enough on her own.

The two Graduated as the King and Queen of St. Miator Girls' Academy, having grades unmatched by anyone but each other. This was the time when she finally had a reply from Reon. One could imagine how startled the young woman was upon receiving a message from him years later. In truth, she had forgotten to check it for so long and remember one day. Swiftly a video call began and Rhiannon couldn't believe how handsome Reon had become, while all she could do is wave awkwardly while Layla popped her head in and glared.

As they began college, all Rhiannon's free time was split between Layla and Reon. She didn't want to miss a thing between them and college was more difficult due to this. But she just couldn't say no. This is when she told Reon of the Alpha stage of an MMO that she and Layla were to begin work on soon. Layla and Rhiannon swiftly gained a college degree within six years and began to work as programmers and tested the Alpha Stage of said MMO. Then came their marriage. After many years of love, these two young women finally decided that eternity was perfect for them. It was just enough time for their love to show.

Currently, Rhiannon works at a Maid Cafe recently started up in Texas.
Grade: Once you have been given character grades, you can paste them into here.

Face Claims:
Nasuverse/Type Moon - Irisviel von Einzbern - Jin - Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa

Last edited by Jin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kimmi

Kimmi

Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa   Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:37 am

QUINCY TEMPLATE

Name: Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa
Organization: None

Physical Appearance: Describe the characters physical body. This includes hair, height, weight, eye colour, face etc This must be at least 5 lines long.

Clothing:

Describe the clothes the character likes to wear. You can be as descriptive as you want, but make sure you describe the entirety of at least one set of clothing.

Personality:

Rhiannon proves to be very protective of her friends and family, and that stems from her maternal instinct, seeing as how she has a daughter between her and Layla. She's normally the one to nurse others back to help no matter the cost to herself. She'll often stutter and tell them exactly what she was doing while denying it in a single praise.

Mind that she also has a way with words, thus how she makes her money in Sword Art Online. She's know for bargaining with people, somehow convincing them to sell low while she sells high for profit. Her looks often enchant others, even though by nature she's rather shy. Prefering to avoid violence at all costs, Rhiannon uses every open option to avoid fighting since she is rather against of any sort of fighting. Everytime Layla wander off to fight something or go on a quest, Rhiannon has almost no concentration on her work.

Rhiannon tends to day dream often as well, normally whenever she see's a 'material' she likes the look of. Its a wonder how this hasn't spelled her end yet, but with Layla around her almost at all times its easy to see why she's literally forbidden by Layla to go out of town alone. Due to her lack of thought when she chose her skills, Rhiannon is very guarded and reserved, never found in a Player Versus Player Area as the thought of killing another person makes her cringe. She's often hiding when other players come by her, be int behind a tree or around a corner, if only to make the first strike if the need be.

That said, she's a little bit paranoid. Rhiannon doesn't really trust players not to leave her for dead or harm her in some way. That would be her paranoia from school though. Being bullied over looks never helped anyone mentality after all. Though, this isn't to say she's completely weak when she steps out of the safe zone. Being friends with Layla for so long and now a married couple, Rhiannon has become rather brave while being a decent fighter as well. She's the type to think and fight, brains and brawn are better than just one or the other.

Rhiannon has a tendency to... over due things though. She's a rather close up person that prefers to keep within arms reach. This is notably from her time with Reon, as the two where always very close together before she was supposed to move to Australlia.

Quincy Racial Abilities: What abilities do you gain simply from being a Quincy? These include the Reitsu absorption and Spirit weapon abilities

Quincy Tools:

- Seele Shinider

Spirit Weapon:

- Short Bow styled Spirit weapons

Vollstandig Appearance: Describe what your Vollstandig look like as best you can.

Vollstandig Powers: What additional benefits and abilities does your Vollstandig grant you over the usual set granted?

History: Rhiannon Elesmeria Satou-Villa was born on Janurary 4th, 1996 to an ill mother named Lilly Satou who had been a victim of a brutal rape. As she was born, her mother feared even holding her on the premise of her child being ne from the beast of a man that had done this to her. After seeing her baby smile, Lilly's heart melted and she gave in to her baby girl. Naming her Rhiannon from Scotland's Gaelic roots, Lilly took her home and slowly began to raise the young girl.

Through elementary, Rhiannon was made fun of for her white hair and red eyes due to contracting her mother's ill fated disease. Her red eyes came from her father's albino blood, a man Lilly hoped she would never meet. Eventually a younger boy, named Reon and a girl named Layla stepped in and beat up her tormentors due to Rhiannon's own frailness at the time like most females. It was during this time she introduced herself, accidentally giving the name Wong, which was the family name of her supposed father, but never remembered to correct it.

Quickly becoming the Knights and Princess of the school, Layla and Reon became rather popular along with Rhiannon through the years of schooling. During the summer, they would always be together. Sleep overs, playing games, going shopping and even through the arte's and crafts that Rhiannon loved to due peacefully, in contrast to Layla's love for martial arte's and swordsmanship, while Reon seemed to like gaming and computerized tasks.

But it couldn't last as during the fifth grade, Rhiannon and Lilly were to move to Australlia. She cried, baring farewell to Reon before boarding a plain that would never be seen again. A crash occured, and their was only nine survivors. Lilly, Rhiannon and one other younger girl, Layla went back to Scotland. Layla and Rhiannon were whisked into an emergency facility with Lilly, and thankfully the three lived. Spending years in the hospital though, was indeed annoying. It was during these years that Rhiannon remember a social site Reon actively used and sent him a friend request, unknowing that he hadn't used it in some time.

After leaving the hospial, Rhiannon and Layla began a friendship that would evolve come the sixth grade. Rhiannon was once again bullied, but this time Layla protected her from everything. She never let Rhiannon roam alone due to those around them, and after school the three went home to Rhiannon, Lilly and Layla's house. They had adopted Layla some time ago during the hospital as Lilly was released earlier. The two became very close, and then became lovers.

When the Academy came around, Gay and or Lesbian couples we're looked down upon, thus the two became distant since people secretly bullied Rhiannon once again over her looks. Layla, however, was the boy of St. Miator Girls' Academy. She became known as the Knight and Prince while Rhiannon was being called things such as the Witch.

Layla one day came to her defense, finally managing to pry the names out of Rhiannon and wound up thrashing the girls who bullied young Rhiannon. During this life, she began to teach Rhiannon what her martial arte's instructor's taught her. Day by day Rhiannon's body became stronger, and eventually by the end of the year she could defend herself well enough on her own.

The two Graduated as the King and Queen of St. Miator Girls' Academy, having grades unmatched by anyone but each other. This was the time when she finally had a reply from Reon. One could imagine how startled the young woman was upon receiving a message from him years later. In truth, she had forgotten to check it for so long and remember one day. Swiftly a video call began and Rhiannon couldn't believe how handsome Reon had become, while all she could do is wave awkwardly while Layla popped her head in and glared.

As they began college, all Rhiannon's free time was split between Layla and Reon. She didn't want to miss a thing between them and college was more difficult due to this. But she just couldn't say no. This is when she told Reon of the Alpha stage of an MMO that she and Layla were to begin work on soon. Layla and Rhiannon swiftly gained a college degree within six years and began to work as programmers and tested the Alpha Stage of said MMO. Then came their marriage. After many years of love, these two young women finally decided that eternity was perfect for them. It was just enough time for their love to show.

Currently, Rhiannon works at a Maid Cafe recently started up in Texas.
Grade: Once you have been given character grades, you can paste them into here.

Face Claims:
Nasuverse/Type Moon - Irisviel von Einzbern - Jin - Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa
Back to top Go down

Rhiannon Lena Elesmeria Satou-Villa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Light :: Application Time :: Creation Station :: In Progress-
Jump to:  
^ Back to Top