Bleach: After Light
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach: Afterlight!
Season: Spring
Staff!
Head Admin
ChaoZi

Avacyn

Quick Links

The Current Plot
Rules
Face Claim Listings
Templates
The Grading System
Organisations
Race Specs
Location Information
Canon Listing
The Ultimate
Gaining Forms
Making groups

Organisations

Gotei 13
The Espada
Xcution
Vandenreich

Latest topics
» Decide on the forum [Members Poll]
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm by ChaoZi

» The Hero of Justice
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm by Saiyer

» Heyo.
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am by Saiyer

» Oops
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Saiyer

» Meet the Maker [Chaozi intro]
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 am by Kimmi

» Follia Omicida (Togabito) [WIP]
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm by Kururai

» Espada Heirarchy
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm by Kimmi

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm by ChaoZi

» Punishment Act
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm by ChaoZi

Top posters
ChaoZi
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide I_vote_lcapZeal 'Oracle' Valenseide I_voting_barZeal 'Oracle' Valenseide I_vote_rcap 
Kimmi
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide I_vote_lcapZeal 'Oracle' Valenseide I_voting_barZeal 'Oracle' Valenseide I_vote_rcap 
Kururai
Avacyn
zetsurin
gokol
Saiyer
Yoruichi Shihōin
NekoTina
Marshal
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is gokol

Our users have posted a total of 115 messages in 69 subjects
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Bleach The WorldCrossing Field :// a sword art online roleplay
Devil Never Cry

Pending Affiliates.
FAIRY TAIL ROLE PLAY
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide LrX7gOM

Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaoZi
Admin
ChaoZi

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide Left_bar_bleue0/100Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide Empty
PostSubject: Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide   Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 am

ARRANCAR TEMPLATE

Name: Zeal Valenseide, Aka Oracle
Organisation: The Espada

Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide YR23oVM

Physical Appearance: Zeal is a very slender looking man with a skinny physical build that makes him look relatively harmless to those that grade their power on appearance. Zeal stands at around 6'3 and has very lazy looking eyes as though his eyelids are about to drop at any moment and send him into a deep sleep. His hair is coloured purple with a few highlights of a darker shade of purple sprouting from the top of his head. His eyes are usually purple as well but sometimes noted to be Green. Zeal is usually considered relatively handsome and is often depicted as a reliable adult figure even though sometimes he can look younger than he really is. Well, considering he is over 1500 years old it's no shock.

Clothing: Zeal wears a very simple set of clothes other than his jacket. He is usually seen wearing brown trousers with some type of belt. These trousers are baggy and a few sizes to big for him. He wears black shoes, sometimes smart sometimes rough. His upper body is clothed in either a green shirt or a green vest depending on the humidity of the weather. The coat that he wears is of a dark blue colour that looks incredibly tatty and ragged. This coat however is well looked after and shows his rough nature.

Hollow Hole:  Zeals Hollow hole can be found through his chest, hidden beneath his vest. It is smaller than the average hollow hole.

Bone Appearance: Zeals spine is his visible bone part. Down his back is a long spinal cord sticking from his skin from his neck to his hips.

Personality: Zeal is a mix of many different personality traits that end up creating this one emotional mind that he seems to have. This male has a vendetta towards the Shinigami race and also for the Quincy as they both seek to destroy him. That is what he believes and because of this belief, he strives to better himself and his enemies by slaughtering them all. His dealings with other races have also given him a bad name as nobody thinks that he is out to do good for anyone but the Arrancar and Hollows. Visiting hueco Mundo has never been so terrifying before he arrived.

Zeal at heart, is a man with good tastes. He actually likes to admire paintings, sculptures and other artistic modes. He also likes to drink wine from a glass and relax in Las Noches whilst watching other people do their daily business. To other Arrancar, Zeal is a hero and a legend. A gentleman of sorts that enjoys the company of his allies and friends that will protect them with his very soul.

However, the flip side of the coin shows the ravaging murderer that Zeal really is. He lifts his sword and strikes down anyone that disobeys him with intent to ruin his name. Anybody betraying his cause will be killed. Anyone that isn't a Hollow or Arrancar will be killed. This is simply who he is. A caring gentleman and a merciless killer.

Racial Abilities:

• Bala (虚弾 (バラ), Bara; Spanish for "Bullet," Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") a technique of firing his hardened spiritual pressure against his enemies. Less powerful than a Cero, but it can be successively fired at 20 times the rate.

• Cero (虚閃 (セロ), Sero; Spanish for "Zero," Japanese for "Hollow Flash," "Doom Blast" in the Viz translation) a powerful spiritual light fired by Menos Grandes and Arrancars.

• Gran Rey Cero (王虚の閃光 (グラン・レイ・セロ), guran rei sero; Spanish for "Grand King Zero", Japanese for "Royal Hollow Flash") is a very strong Cero. To perform this potent variation of the Cero, the Arrancar first draws blood from the Cero-generating appendage using their Zanpakutō, then charges the Cero while mixing the blood with it. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed, as well as a change of color unique to the Espada.

• Descorrer (解空(デスコレール), Desukorēru; Japanese for "Loosed Void", Spanish for "Drawing Back/Opening"): A technique used by Espada-level Arrancar and sometimes others, to open a Garganta between the living world and Hueco Mundo.

• Hierro (鋼皮 (イエロ), Iero; Spanish for "Iron," Japanese for "Steel Skin") An Arrancar's outer skin with high spiritual hardness that serves as armour.

• Pesquisa (探査回路 (ペスキサ), Pesukisa; Spanish for "Inquiry," Japanese for "Probe Circuit") An Arrancar ability to measure and locate spiritual pressure.

• Resurrección (帰刃 (レスレクシオン), Resurekushion; Spanish for "Resurrection," Japanese for "Returning Blade") Releasing the core of an Arrancar's ability sealed in their Zanpakutō to regain the original powers of a Hollow. They often take on a form closer to a Hollow than a Human after performing Resurrección.

• Sonído (響転 (ソニード), Sonīdo; Spanish for "Sound," Japanese for "Sound Ceremony") The Arrancar equivalent to a Shinigami's Shunpo

Sealed State: Zeals zanpakuto looks like an ordinary katana with a purple handle, golden hand-guard and a silver blade. There is little else to say about the weapon other than the fact that the blade is sharpened on both sides allowing him to swing the sword backwards for just as much lethality as a forward swing.

Sealed Abilities:

• Sand Alchemy: Zeal has been known to be capable of churning the sands of Hueco Mundo using a very powerful method of telekinesis that only works on sand. By lifting sand and forming it into shapes, Oracle can create barriers to defend himself and sharp projectiles to pierce his opponents without even touching the sand he is using. Zeal can lift a tonne of sand in his sealed state and as he advances into his other forms, can lift 5 tonnes then 10 tonnes telekenetically.

• Sand Bullet: Zeal lifts small spherical pellets of sand and forces them to shoot towards his target with the impact of a bullet. Considering how much sand he can lift, this can become a sudden barrage of damage. if Zeal focuses on a single bullet however, he can pinpoint the accuracy of the shot equal to that of a sniper rifle.

• Sand Burrow: Zeal, when standing on a large sum of sand, can fall straight into it with ease and vanish from sight, beneath the earth. Like this, he can burrow at rapid speeds by shifting sand out of his way to crash up underneath his opponent.

Resserecion Name: Grandor
Release Phrase: Cut to ribbons, Grandor!

Release Actions: Zeal holds his arms up by his sides so that his palms are facing away from his body. He stretches his fingers out and stands with his legs apart. As he churns reitsu around his body, he slowly bends forwards keeping his legs in the same position. He brings his arms across his chest then as he shouts his Release phrase, he swings both arms outwards causing his resserecion to sprout from his body.

Resserecion Appearance: Zeals upper body becomes encased in a bone shell that looks like a rib cage across his chest and a very long spine that stretches down to the floor and is fully pose-able like a swishing tail. The back of Zeals neck connects up to his head in bone and covers the right side of his face. This part of the bone covering looks like the right side of a goat skull with a single horn pointing out from the top. His jaw is not covered by the bone. Zeals arms however also have bone growing down to his elbow and then up to his hands. Sprouting from the back of his arms are two huge 'wing like' bone scythes that are able to retract into the arm. These scythes are 1.5 metres long on each arm.

Resserecion Abilities:

• Sand Emissions: Zeal is constantly spewing small amounts of sands form his body instead of sweating. Several holes across his bone structure generate sand particles and they drop out of his body. After a while the sand can start to build up and be noticeable on the floor where Zeal has been walking. The amount of sand is approximately enough to be visible but not from a distance.

• Desert Discharge: Zeal blasts reitsu into the sand generating holes in his body making the sand emissions violently spurt sand in all directions. So long as he continues to charge his reitsu, more and more sand will appear. He could theoretically bury a building given enough time.

• Spin-Drill: Zeal rotates his body in the air and spins at a rapid speed with his blades out in front of him. Zeal can then crash into buildings and other surfaces and burrow straight through them like a megaton power drill. Moving at at least 40mph, Zeal tends to burrow to escape attacks and resurface to both confuse and ambush his prey.

• Sand Blast Cero: By charging a cero onto his horn and blending the cero with sand from his body, Zeal can fire a cero less powerful than his usual Gran Rey Cero but much more powerful than a usual cero. This cero is beige in colour.

Segunda Etapa Release Actions: Zeals holds his arms out, bearing his blades and looking up to the sky. His spine burrows into the dirt beneath him and lifts him into the air slightly. Then, with a huge surge of reitsu, his entire body begins to melt like water to reveal his new form.

Segunda Etapa Appearance: Zeals entire body in this state is a huge skeletal construct missing its lower half. The beast has a rib cage, large spinal cord that acts as a huge tail, shoulder blades that have sprouted a huge pair of bone wings. His skull is a complete goats head that looks very satanic. Overall, imagine one huge skeleton without legs and a tail but huge wings and two large bone scythes on its wrists.

Segunda Etapa Abilities:

• Charred Sand: All of the sand emitted from this forms body is black and slightly heavier than the usual sand Zeal emits. This makes his sand abilities heavier too but doesn't require any more strain for them to be lifted by his abilities.

• Charred Construct: Zeal covers his entire body with a thin layer of Charred sand instantly. The sudden surge of sand does require some energy, but it allows Zeal to gain an instant shell of armour. This lasts for a single attack or for as long as Zeal wishes to keep moving the sand for.

• Sand Slash: Whenever Zeal swings his blades, he may choose to blast a small torrent of sand similar to a broken fire hydrant with water. This is used to hit targets that manage to hop out of the way of his strike.

• Sand-fill Magnetize: Zeal moves his reitsu in a very odd way. By pushing his abilities into a single point, he can magnetize his body to attract sand nearby to his body. The range of this ability only reaches 10 meters fork his position.

Ultimate Ability Name: Cataclysmic Cannon
Actions: Zeal slams his spine and wings into the ground for support so that the attack does not send him flying backwards. Zeal churns huge amounts of reitsu into his skeletal hands, holding twin Gran Rey Cero in his grasp. Zeals bone scythes bend as the force of his magnetism drags sand form all directions onto his body that collects into the Cero's. Then, as the bone seems to merge into his arm creating two long barrel-like cannon, Zeal lifts them up and takes aim.

Description: After a post of charging, he can fire the attack at the end of the post. the longer the post, the more cataclysmic the attack can become. The blast created looks like two Gran Rey Cero have combined to make one huge cero. The explosion created on impact creates a large crater the size of a single football pitch. After using this ability, Zeals bone structure becomes incredibly weak and he must return to his sealed state in case he begins to crumble to dust.

History: Oracle has existed since the year 121 AD. He lived in Egypt all of his human life and was born into the slave trade just like most other young and poor people. Families couldn't usually afford to keep the children they made so once they reach at least 10 years of age, they are shipped off to work until they die. Oracle was such a man that had to undergo this torturous labour. It took him 10 years to finally drop dead however. The people that ordered his group saw that over the weeks he had first arrived that Oracle had a lot to show. His strength wasn't great but he knew how to move things properly and learned quickly. His leaders began to commend his work after he managed to avoid a hazardous falling boulder and saved the lives of every worker there that day.

Soon, oracle was treated much better and seen as a hero amongst his workers. His leaders used his popularity to make an example of the man. By promoting Oracle out of the work force and giving him a title, Oracle was allowed to live a more luxurious life in the palaces. However, he knew that he didn't want this as much as he wanted to look after his friends. So, Oracle was moved yet again to command the workers that he had once pushed and carried alongside. Oracle was a much more forgiving leader of this group and for it, everyone seemed to be doing much better than they previously had. In fact, production had increased so well that the Emperor demanded to see Oracle. Praising the an on his fine leadership, the Emperor offered a higher position within the palace and to command his army. Oracle hesitated, but took the Emperors offer to lead a large portion of the army.

However this did not go down so well with some of the people already in command. they saw that the new favourite needed to be erased as the spotlight was being selfishly hoarded towards Oracle. Plotting in the night, Oracle was poisoned by a potent venom covering a sharp knife. Oracle died slowly and painfully in his chambers and his death was never justified.

Now this time was back when Hollows and Spirits were still wandering the earth but the Soul Society was still fresh in everyones minds. Due to the lack of control over Egypt, Oracle was never capable of progressing to Soul Society. The man awoke, chained to his bed by his Soul Chain and laid there for several weeks before his body finally gave in to its cravings for destruction. The time he spent laying there, he was able to watch the events unfold of people that came into his chambers. The people that killed him all acted with false sympathy and even though a search was conducted to find the true killers, an impersonator was framed and given the death sentence. Once this had happened, all searches stopped and the case was closed. Oracle, bearing witness to his killers mourning over his death found that they had also taken control of the workers unit. Things were becoming worse and people were being worked to death once more. Oracle couldn't take this and dwelled in sorrow.

Several weeks after his death, Oracle became a Hollow and exploded form his chambers, bringing down half of the palace walls before escaping to the desert. Here, he crashed into the sand and buried himself beneath them to hide. Over the years he was a Hollow, he spent his days ambushing the spirits of those that were dying in the desert. Some people were lost. Some were travelling between towns. Everyone who fell were slain by Oracle until eventually, a pulse of energy opened a portal to Hueco Mundo.

It was within hueco Mundo that Oracle spent the rest of his spiritual years. His hollow side was built to slaughter and that was exactly what he did. Not only did he eat other hollows, but he sliced them to ribbons for fun. He honed his abilities as a Hollow and wreaked havoc across Hueco Mundo and the Menos Forest. This attracted the attention of a certain Hollow that was in charge around these parts. Barragan currently ruled and he had seen how Oracle had grown very powerful in his time as a Hollow. However, when Barragan requested Oracle joined him, the Hollow burst into another killing frenzy at the fought of being suppressed by leaders.

Seeing no other choice but to remove the threat, Barragan attempted to kill oracle but the speed the hollow was moving at was rivalling his own. The beast had evolved beyond Adjuchas and boasted Vast Lorde prowess. Unable to contain him, Barragan sealed Oracle in a hidden magic seal that buried the monster deep under the sands in a temple that would keep him there in an eternal slumber. Life in hueco Mundo proceeded as normal after then.

However, once Aizen had arrived, Las Noches was built and the huge wave of reitsu being poured out of Las Noches during the winter war rustled the sealed around Oracles current 1800 year imprisonment. The chains fell loose and the seals broke, allowing the monster to burst from the sands. However, he did not appear to be Hollow anymore. His human appearance gave him the form of an Arrancar. This was the start of Oracles new life in the year 2013. The quincy were attacking Soul Society and Hueco Mundo at this point so oracle hid from them in the Menos forest to hone his talents. Once everything blew over and Hueco Mundo remained dormant again with no leader, Oracle stepped forward. He didn't have anything other than his lust for killing in mind. However, the lack of Shinigami at his aid when he had died and the disappointment of the gods pushed him to want to kill them all.

Grade: Once you have been given character grades, you can paste them into here.

Face Claims:
Ib - Garry - ChaoZi - Zeal oracle Valenseide
Back to top Go down
https://afterlight.forumotion.co.uk

Zeal 'Oracle' Valenseide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: After Light :: Application Time :: Creation Station :: Ready to Check!-
Jump to:  
^ Back to Top