Bleach: After Light
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach: Afterlight!
Season: Spring
Staff!
Head Admin
ChaoZi

Avacyn

Quick Links

The Current Plot
Rules
Face Claim Listings
Templates
The Grading System
Organisations
Race Specs
Location Information
Canon Listing
The Ultimate
Gaining Forms
Making groups

Organisations

Gotei 13
The Espada
Xcution
Vandenreich

Latest topics
» Decide on the forum [Members Poll]
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm by ChaoZi

» The Hero of Justice
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm by Saiyer

» Heyo.
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am by Saiyer

» Oops
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Saiyer

» Meet the Maker [Chaozi intro]
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 am by Kimmi

» Follia Omicida (Togabito) [WIP]
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm by Kururai

» Espada Heirarchy
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm by Kimmi

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm by ChaoZi

» Punishment Act
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm by ChaoZi

Top posters
ChaoZi
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls I_vote_lcapAbhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls I_voting_barAbhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls I_vote_rcap 
Kimmi
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls I_vote_lcapAbhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls I_voting_barAbhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls I_vote_rcap 
Kururai
Avacyn
zetsurin
gokol
Saiyer
Yoruichi Shihōin
NekoTina
Marshal
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is gokol

Our users have posted a total of 115 messages in 69 subjects
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Bleach The WorldCrossing Field :// a sword art online roleplay
Devil Never Cry

Pending Affiliates.
FAIRY TAIL ROLE PLAY
Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls LrX7gOM

Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimmi

Kimmi

Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls Empty
PostSubject: Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls   Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:02 am

The Citadel of the Bount Clan

For some time, the Bounts have remained hidden throughout the world of the living and the Soul Society alike. They've feared potential death from the Quincy, Shinigami and Hollows, fighting whenever found for their lives. Jin Kariya set the gears into motion with his invasion of the Soul Society that ended in utter failure, and Aizen's sealing and containment unlocked the door to the Citadel of the Bount Clan. Hidden across the World of the Living and the Soul Society, were many dens of Bounts, awaiting their safe return to a place they could call home.

After over two hundred and thirty years, one Bount heeded the call and took up his sword along side his best friend and doll, Yukianesa, effectively taking enough lands and territory from many countries, through bidding and purchases to create the country were many Bounts now live. With the discovery of how Yoshino was fertile, Bounts began to swiftly become fertile after her death, and she has become noticed in history as the Mother of the Bounts Clan.

Cuba was finally freed by the Bounts, coming in and removing the corrupted powers before reinstating a monarchy that gladly cared for its citizen's, be the human or other.The land known as Cuba had been freed and the Bounts use it as Neutral Territory. Bounts are forbidden from eating human souls here, and must leave, age naturally or use an alternate means to remain young. Due t this and to remind people that one woman did this, a statue of Yoshino was created and replicated, one statue placed in every courtyard, market, library and other places as well.

The Bill of Rights was instated and edited to fit the Monarchy, but made sure that the Monarchy fell under these laws as well. It has been a peaceful place, more and more people return to their homes now rebuilt and cities cleaned up. It is the shining start of Cuba's new era.

But even a country of peace needs protection. This protection comes from the Monarchy and nobles themselves, known as the
Abhī Guṛiyā or Still Dolls.

Abhī Guṛiyā
Still Dolls

The King of Dolls

Jin Kiske - Saber, Elite

The King of Cuba, and Highest Ranking Oficial other than Queen and Commander. The position is passed down generation to generation by the will of the children, intellect, strength, ability, and many other tested skills. One cannot make insane decisions, and must know when to keep calm.

-Reserved for the Love Interest of-

The Queen of Dolls.

-Saber/Lancer/Archer/Elite class Required-
NO BERSERKER!

The Queen of Dolls

-Reserved for the Love Interest of-The King of Dolls.
-Caster/Saber/Rider/Elite Class Required-
NO BERSERKER!

Elite Puppeteers

Saber Puppeteers

Lancer Puppeteers

Archer Puppeteers

Assassin Puppeteers

Magus Puppeteers

Berserker Puppeteers

Rider Puppeteers

Back to top Go down

Abhī Guṛiyā - Still dolls