Bleach: After Light
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach: Afterlight!
Season: Spring
Staff!
Head Admin
ChaoZi

Avacyn

Quick Links

The Current Plot
Rules
Face Claim Listings
Templates
The Grading System
Organisations
Race Specs
Location Information
Canon Listing
The Ultimate
Gaining Forms
Making groups

Organisations

Gotei 13
The Espada
Xcution
Vandenreich

Latest topics
» Decide on the forum [Members Poll]
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm by ChaoZi

» The Hero of Justice
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm by Saiyer

» Heyo.
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am by Saiyer

» Oops
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Saiyer

» Meet the Maker [Chaozi intro]
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 am by Kimmi

» Follia Omicida (Togabito) [WIP]
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm by Kururai

» Espada Heirarchy
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm by Kimmi

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm by ChaoZi

» Punishment Act
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm by ChaoZi

Top posters
ChaoZi
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] I_vote_lcapAymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] I_voting_barAymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] I_vote_rcap 
Kimmi
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] I_vote_lcapAymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] I_voting_barAymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] I_vote_rcap 
Kururai
Avacyn
zetsurin
gokol
Saiyer
Yoruichi Shihōin
NekoTina
Marshal
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is gokol

Our users have posted a total of 115 messages in 69 subjects
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Bleach The WorldCrossing Field :// a sword art online roleplay
Devil Never Cry

Pending Affiliates.
FAIRY TAIL ROLE PLAY
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] LrX7gOM

Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kururai

Kururai

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Left_bar_bleue0/0Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Empty
PostSubject: Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char]   Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am

VIZARD TEMPLATE

Name: What is your characters full name? Aymion Guildenn
Organisation: Do they work for or are at all affiliated with any organisation? Leader of the Vizard Guild.

Physical Appearance:

[img]Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Chokujin_Konno

6'7 and 280 lbs

Always wears the same garments as shown in the image.

Personality:Aymion is most definitely a chill guy. He prefers for things to be less complicated and jobs to be quick. At times, he sleeps during inappropriate times and is not so subtly sarcastic. He often jokes around with people, and is slightly perverted, in a funny way. He tends to take things not so seriously, which does help in dire situations, as this keeps him calm and collected. Aymion constantly drinks, even having an odd ability that pertains to alcohol.

At times, Aymion can be serious. Mostly when he dons a vengeful attitude. Aymion considers fighting among comrades to be unacceptable, and would give severe punishments for internal conflict among his division; of course, that would only apply to if they were serious. If it was for fun, started from a joke, etc. then he usually overlooks such incidents. There are some boundaries, of course.

Despite his seemingly incompetent personality, Aymion is old, and is very wise. He is a great person to go to for advice, especially when it is a less serious topic, such as “which ramen should I pick?” or “So, I met this girl”, etc..

Aymion will rarely use any type of hollow power, as he does not necessarily like having a hollow within him. The way of the hollow's conception further elaborates this.

Racial Abilities: Basic ones such as Kido (not good at it at all) Flash Steps, increased stats compared to humans, etc.. Aymion also possesses an IMMENSE reiryoku. When he was in the 8th division, his base form, when manipulated, would be capable of bringing people from seat 13 and down to their knees. His reiatsu is similar to Kenpachi, in terms of it's vastness.

Sealed State:In his sealed state, Taji looks like a basic samurai katana, with the exception of the hilt and size. The cloth rapped around the handle possesses circular opening, rather than diamonds, and is black. The guard of the katana is extremely thick, but half of it is missing. The side without an edge possesses no guard; only the front of the sword. The bladed part of the sword has the same width as the handle, with the guard (only the front part) is extended outward slightly. The reason for that is, when Aymion fights with killing intent, he holds the sword upside down, and sometimes rests the side of his forearm on the hilt and back part of the blade, similar to a tonfa almost. His fighting style is somewhat awkward, but matches his laid back personality, as it might be seen as a lazy way to handle his sword (despite it being somewhat harder to manage).
Sealed Abilities: There aren't any special abilities that Aymion possesses with a sealed zanpakuto that makes use of the Zanpakuto.

Shikai Name: Taji Chaen
Release Phrase: Show yourself, Taji Chaen (it seems pretty lame, but is sort of a reference to Taji's multiple personalities. Actually, it's just two personalities).
Release Actions: Hold it up towards the sky.
Shikai Appearance: The blade and handle is extended, and the entire sword becomes white. End of the blade extends forward and down slightly, making a sort of hook shape at the end. The guard stays as a 'half-guard'.
Shikai Abilities: The Shikai form of Aymion's Zanpakuto grants enhanced conditioning, a special offensive ability, and the ability to reform water into wine. The water into wine ability drains a lot of energy, but is usually replenished pretty quickly. The shikai obviously releases a lot of Aymion's reiatsu, and Aymion's amounts of reiryoku is extremely large, perhaps monstrous.

The offensive ability aforementioned is a type of strike that sends a wave of electromagnetic radiation different from light, but similar, that increases the vibrations of the particles that light touches. It is potentially dangerous, but only when in sunny places, or generally well-lit areas. The intensity of the vibrations very slowly increases as long as he keeps this ability up. To activate it, he holds his zanpakuto properly, and holds it up, pointed towards the sky (or whatever direction his head is pointed towards). It drains his energy much quicker than the water into wine ability, and most definitely does not replenish as fast. This can also be used a sort of scanning device, allowing him to know what's around him, what the present amount of energy within a person is, and most things in-between. Naturally, his reiryoku is increased as well. He can probably bring those of seat 9 and below in his old division to their knees.

Bankai Name: Release, Bankai!
Bankai Release Actions: He stabs it into the ground, holding it with two hands as it's stabbed into the floor. Must be on the floor for him to activate his Bankai.
[b]Bankai Appearance:
The Zanpakuto's apperance when not using it's special abilities stays the same. Originally, his clothes stay the same all the time (clothes in the picture), but with the Bankai, he attains bone armor that is comparable to some Espada's heirro skin. A quick way end Aymion's Bankai status is to strip away all the armor on him. When that happens, it deactivates the bankai. He looks especially menacing with his hallow mask on.
Bankai Abilities:  In Bankai form, his Zanpakuto changes into several billion tiny particles.The particles move on their own accord, for the wellbeing of Aymion. It's as if Taji manifests into the real world during the Bankai state, moving about and blah blah poetic diction that gives you so much feels. It is similar to Byakuya's Shikai, and is controlled by Aymion himself. Unlike Byakuya's, there are more blades, the blades are smaller, and they move in different directions all around as if they had their own mind, thereby making especially difficult to combat. Similar to how his Shikai ability is effective in the light, Aymion's Bankai is effective in the dark. If there was no light to reflect of his blades, they'd essentially be undetectable. The movements of each individual particle of his blade move differently, essentially making them tiny individual swords that attack with a mind of it's own. Basicaly, it's like fighting an army of swordsman that do not waver. The Bankai also releases an insanely high amount of spiritual pressure, bringing even people of his old division at 5th seat and below to their knees, choking them. Although it is a nice a dandy side effect of his bankai, it is also the main factor that prevents Aymion from using it, so that he won't hurt his allies. Also, the shikai's offensive ability is usable with his Bankai as well, but he must reform his entire sword manually, which takes an extended period of time, and then preform the process of it's activation. Of course, as much of his reiatsu is released, he can use the Shikai's offensive ability for a much longer duration than compared to him with his shikai form. Similar to his Shikai, the bankai form of Taji can also be used as a scanning device, but only for physical objects, as the particles of his sword may touch the ground and other object.

Shikai Spirit Appearance: Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Tanaka_mug
Bankai Spirit Appearance: same as the Shikai Spirit Appearance.

Inner Shikai World: The Inner World of Aymion looks like a Japanese Botanical Garden.
Inner Bankai World: I'd assume it was the same as Shikai Inner World.

Hollow Mask Appearance: Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Nuckelavee_by_Verdego
Hollow Mask Abilities: With the Hallow Mask on, Aymion attains the capability to use Sonido and aquire heirro skin upon activation of his mask. Combined with his bankai, the defense of Aymion is overwhelming. Naturally, his reiatsu increases, and if combined with his bankai, it can probably start to physically affect a person of the 3rd seat and below. His rate of regeneration is drastically increased. Aymion is also able to use Cero, Bala, Garganta (to a certain extent) and a modified version of Gonzui, where Aymion can instead drain, very very slowly, the spiritual power of the target. This version of Gonzui requires high levels of focus.This is best utilised if Aymion were to stay in the background (especially if he's recuperating) and slowly increases his reiryoku while diminishing the opponents. Naturally, Aymion gains an increase in his attributes (speed, strength, agility, etc.)

Inner Hollow Appearance:[img]Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Bonemask2[/img]
Inner Hollow Personality: How does your Inner hollow act?The inner hollow of Aymion is very unpleasant. It attempts to be conniving and clever, but is incredulously incompetent. It's like the cat from Tom and Jerry; he comes up with a plan that's not that bad, but the way he executes them is just ridiculous. In addition to it's incompetence, he is outrageously obnoxious, constantly bugging Aymion about nonsensical stuff. That was one of the factors that made Aymion less serious; the idiocy of his hollow had to be taken as bad jokes, or else anyone would've gone crazy at that point.
Hollow Power: What grade would you say this Hollow is?: The hollow naturally possesses basic hollow attributes, but is also capable of Cero. The hollow possesses an affinity for things in large quantities. With that, the inner hollow has an ability of multiplying a certain aspect of itself for a certain amount of time. It can perhaps double it's strength, triple it's speed, or maybe even multiply it's reiatsu to a certain degree. Because of that, the Hollow has to potential to be at A, but normally, due to it's incompetence and broad ability, he can also be considered as a C

History: Being that he is over 800 years old after going to Soul Society, Aymion was born as a human long before the present storyline of bleach. Aymion was a well known aristocrat in Europe during the 1200s. He devoted his life to helping others, funding multiple churches and charities. He was at one point a Cardinal in the Catholic church. Around the age of 63, making him the oldest person in Europe at the time, he went into cardiac arrest. After death, he realised that the Lord he praised did not exist. He was extremely depressed and succumbed to becoming hallowfied. As the chains began to crumble, he realised that if he still had a conscious, he could do something perhaps. As the chains reached his empty chest, he began feeling odd. He had a hollow within.

He began to enter his inner world. Unfamiliar with the proccess, he was confused severely. For a moment, the hollow took over his body entirely, however, he had luckily been far away from any form of civilisation, and thus, had not brought any danger to anyone. With that, none of the Shinigamis had attempted to attack him.

Aymion laid his eyes upon a disgusting creature with a centaur like appearance, but this one was vomit-inducing. It was completely absent of skin, with it's muscles and skeletal structure present. Aymion could not bare to look at it, but he felt familiar with it. As it ran, or rather, galloped at him, right before the knuckelavee hit him, it tripped. It was a humourous sight, and so he laughed. The hollow spoke to him, and soon after, he was well acquainted with the clumsy, nasty guy. He had tricked the incompetent hollow into explaining things, and soon after, Aymion understood the concept, and eventually accepted it.

After that, he spent an extended period of timing in isolation on Earth. There, he had honed his abilities and gathered wisdom, eventually obtaining pretty much full control over the cretin-like hollow within. He had eventually been brought up to Soul Society. Aymion easily got into the Gotei 13 because he understood the concepts of the skills he needed to learn, prior to coming to soul society. Eventually, he gained his Shikai with relative ease, since he already knew how to visit his inner world, so that he could communicate with his hollow.

When he gained a Bankai, at that time, he was a Vice-Captain. Eventually, the captain of the 8th division was invited to join the 0 Division. With that, Aymion became the new Captain of Squad 8. After, his vice-captain's life was threatened when confronting a group of Menos Grande. Although it should be relatively easy for him to quickly dispose of these hollows, but they happened to have his vice within their hands. He had to have especially strong attributes to maneuver around and get his vice (probably doesn't make too much sense, but hey, it's for the sake of becoming the leader of the Guildenns). With that, he used his hollow mask.

His vice was a snitch and now he's no longer a part of the Soul Society. However, many other Shinigami were actually like him. With that, they left Soul Society and traveled with her. Not only that, but many of them were relatively high positioned people. They eventually adopted his last name, Guildenn, and created the Vizard Guild, or, the Guildenns.
Grade: Once you have been given character grades, you can paste them into here.

Face Claims: Repeat as necessary
Where they are from - Their name - Who uses it - Who is it used for?

Black Butler-Tanaka-Kururai-Aymion's Zanpakuto

The World of Water and a Fairy-Chokujin Konno-Kururai-Aymion

Last edited by Kururai on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaoZi
Admin
ChaoZi

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Left_bar_bleue0/100Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char]   Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 am

The following are issues I have found within this application. They are not that big other than a few history mishaps.

Racial Abilities
I will be adding a list of Racial abilities for each race soon that you can import into this application. I will grade the app as though you had them all.

Bankai Name
All Bankais have a name thata re generally uttered after the transformation process.

Bankai Abilities
The reason that Byakuyas ability is not overpowerd is because it is both visible and controlled. Because yours is incredibly difficult to see in most cases and automatically seek enemies, I'm going to have to say that I cannot approve that ability. I mean, imagine if Senbonzakura Kageyoshi was homing and invisible without Byakuya needed to do anything to use it.

Hollow Mask Abilities
You mention the Platinum Hearts Tier system here. Remove it please.

Hollow Power:
May I suggest bumping your Hollow to a C grade? If it is too low, you wouldn;t have a very storng hollow mode at all

Resserecion
Following a cbox discussion, remove resserecion please.

Custom Cero
Consideirng Gran Rey is only used by the Espada, I can't approve this cero. Also because we're

History

Quote :
Aymion laid his eyes upon a disgusting creature with a centaur like appearance, but this one was vomit-inducing. It was completely absent of skin, with it's muscles and skeletal structure present. Aymion could not bare to look at it, but he felt familiar with it. As it ran, or rather, galloped at him, right before the knuckelavee hit him, it tripped. It was a humourous sight, and so he laughed. The hollow spoke to him, and soon after, he made friends with the clumsy, nasty guy. He had tricked the incompetent hollow into explaining things, and soon after, Aymion understood the concept, and eventually accepted it.

This paragraph doesn't fit right. Vizards are created through a Hollowfication process and the chances that the hollow infesting the spirit is passive and wont try to eat you is impossibly low. However, you might be able to force the hollowfication if a nearby shinigami performed kunso instead of killing him. I will allow the Hollow to be dumb and not try to kill you but it will eventually take over and turn him into a hollow if a shinigami does not interfere.

Quote :
After that, he spent an extended period of timing in isolation on Earth. There, he had honed his abilities and gathered wisdom, eventually obtaining pretty much full control over the hollow within. He had also discovered the Zanpakuto within him, and eventually learned it's name.

A zanpakuto is granted at Soul Society, not from your own body. Information regarding this can be found here: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Zanpakut%C5%8D

Quote :
When he gained a Bankai, at that time, he was a Vice-Captain. Eventually, the captain of the 8th division was invited to join the 0 Division. With that, Aymion became the new Captain of Squad 8. After, his vice-captain's life was threatened when confronting a group of Menos Grande. Although it should be relatively easy for him to quickly dispose of these hollows, but they happened to have his vice within their hands. He had to have especially strong attributes to maneuver around and get his vice (probably doesn't make too much sense, but hey, it's for the sake of becoming the leader of the Guildenns). With that, he used Resurreccion to save his vice.

Remove ressereicon please :3

Back to top Go down
https://afterlight.forumotion.co.uk
Kururai

Kururai

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Left_bar_bleue0/0Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char]   Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Sooo, yeah. Updated Char: Removed Resurreccion, fixed history, fixed bankai, removed custom cero, added bankai verse, and removed resurreccion stuff in the history. Oh, did the hollow's power and removed tier. Got everything :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char]   Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aymion Guildenn [Vizard][Updated Char]
Page 1 of 1