Bleach: After Light
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Yo, welcome to Bleach AfterLight. If you like Roleplaying and Bleach then you have come to the right place.

Take a look around, register and chat with us on the chat box!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Bleach: Afterlight!
Season: Spring
Staff!
Head Admin
ChaoZi

Avacyn

Quick Links

The Current Plot
Rules
Face Claim Listings
Templates
The Grading System
Organisations
Race Specs
Location Information
Canon Listing
The Ultimate
Gaining Forms
Making groups

Organisations

Gotei 13
The Espada
Xcution
Vandenreich

Latest topics
» Decide on the forum [Members Poll]
General Rules EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm by ChaoZi

» The Hero of Justice
General Rules EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm by Saiyer

» Heyo.
General Rules EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am by Saiyer

» Oops
General Rules EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Saiyer

» Meet the Maker [Chaozi intro]
General Rules EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 am by Kimmi

» Follia Omicida (Togabito) [WIP]
General Rules EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm by Kururai

» Espada Heirarchy
General Rules EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm by Kimmi

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
General Rules EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm by ChaoZi

» Punishment Act
General Rules EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm by ChaoZi

Top posters
ChaoZi
General Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules I_voting_barGeneral Rules I_vote_rcap 
Kimmi
Kururai
Avacyn
zetsurin
gokol
Saiyer
Yoruichi Shihōin
NekoTina
Marshal
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is gokol

Our users have posted a total of 115 messages in 69 subjects
Affiliates

The Bleach Society Role-Play

Bleach The WorldCrossing Field :// a sword art online roleplay
Devil Never Cry

Pending Affiliates.
FAIRY TAIL ROLE PLAY
General Rules LrX7gOM

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaoZi
Admin
ChaoZi

Ultimate Bar
Ultimate:
General Rules Left_bar_bleue0/100General Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 am

General Rules

The Following are a series of rules that affect the entire forum. You need to follow these rules otherwise we are going to have a problem. it really isn't that hard to do as long as you respect those around you. Asking staff for help is always a plus, so don't be afraid if you are unsure about something.

God Mod

Generally, stating that your attacks hit their intended target without giving them a chance to react. This also applies with controlling another characters actions. For example: I cannot state that I sliced the enemy across the chest. I can say however that I aimed to slice at his chest. This gives them a chance to react because you didn't specify that you actually hit them. God Modding is a serious rule for combat threads so do not do it.

Play Fair

Making sure you take realistic damage in a fight and avoid attacks realistically is an easy step in enjoying a thread. if anybody is seen dodging everything, blocking everything or being generally unfair, they will be dealt with. However, characters that are expected to be quicker than another take priority. Characters with a faster Movement stat for example obviously have increased speed.

Respect

Learning to respect one another is a vital key in cooperation. Respect your fellow member and treat them how you would like to be treated. This also counts staff members as they are human too even if you don't want to believe it.

Posting Order

When you create or join a thread, you need to remember who posted and when. The creator will always go first, then anybody that joins the thread goes after them in the order they posted. Then, the creator will reply, and the order MUST be followed thereafter unless special permissions from staff or the members involved agree. Anybody joining a thread part way through must remember which two members they have slotted themselves between and keep up with posting order.

Spamming

Posts contribute to several things around the forum. Anybody caught spamming useless rubbish on the forums will be caught and dealt with. We do not need people clogging up the boards. This includes creating the erasing posts. We will notice and we will punish you.

Drama

We all need to get along on the forum. People will eventually start becoming aggressive, choose specific people to RP with and so on. It is unavoidable as it is in human nature to do so. All I can ask is that people act like adults and get their problems out of the way before it escalates. Anybody caught deliberately trying to start drama will be dealt with.

Meta-Gaming

Using outside resources to influence the site and it's threads. We don't really need to know about how 'other sites' do it. We do it our way and our rules are what you follow. You must not check another characters application then grant our character knowledge of things they have yet to learn about. For example, stating you are aware they can use Bankai when they have never shown it to you. It needs to be realistic.

Templates

We will give you templates to fill out for a reason. You may disregard them and use your own as long as it includes everything our templates require in a similar order. We understand that people like to customise their applications with graphics and codes which is perfectly fine, but not including everything we need will not get your applications approved.

Age Rating

This forum welcomes people of all ages to join. Because of this, we will be looking out for anything somebody might consider offensive. Mature content is reserved only for the Mature Board.

Have Fun

We all come here to enjoy ourselves, improve our skills and befriend others. Think about the positive things, better yourself and keep a smile on for everyone to see. Friends help each other through problems even if they don't involve each other. We're in this together!

Death

Death is constantly looming and will occur on the site from time to time. However, there will only ever be a death in one of two cases:

• The member that owns the character agrees to the killing of a character, or kills them themselves.
  • The member is banned from the site, thus resulting in an automatic approval

Back to top Go down
https://afterlight.forumotion.co.uk

General Rules
Page 1 of 1